Friday 28 October 2011

29:1st triumph over Mac! New blog, Haiku 33-36

 I think I'm beginning to beat the Macs into submission! We have to set up a WordPress blog so our tutors & classmates can follow our progress. It means recording everything here, there, in our studio sketchbooks and reflective journals as well as any finished masterpieces needing to be handed in. I can now make them write what I ask and record and save pictures & film from the internet.
The address is:

I've also written a few more haiku, I've been so busy I'd nearly forgotten everything else.


33
leaves rip’ning from green
gold danish apricot jam
edible autumn


34
trees rip’ning gold red
feastybright autumn spectrum
wind eats them naked


35
mellow fruitfulness
rainbow berried bird harvest
bone aching dampcold


36
oldcoldgold sunrays
brown red green tiffany leaves
hibernating trees

No comments:

Post a Comment