Friday 30 September 2011

Fine Art, Jerwood Space, Dr Who?

Finished fine art for the moment, I was quite pleased with it in the end. The jelly and chocolate were different at least. The spicy regalice with prints of the whole spices was good. Some of the others produced amazing stuff, several composites of people, the traces of a river, fish-prints and a painting of a tunnel.
Today I went to the Jerwood Space again, bumped into Lizzie & Jess in a high state of excitement when I arrived, David Tennant had just gone into the coffee shop! I had more success drawing this time and changed my opinion of several things, I'll be a bit braver and try Iain Andrews' Tolkien inspired ink paintings. I'd still love to see them as a book with the stories, I must read Tolkien's Tree & Leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment