Wednesday 6 March 2013

Science

Yesterday my great nephew and his mother took me to the Science Museum, a wonderful place for any age, but the basement playing area needs a toddler to really appreciate it. There are wonderful "games" with light, sound and water, a little thinking reveals all the magic of science, but maybe not at two-and-a-half.
The most squeal-provoking was of course the "Toot-toot" gallery, with models of trains, various machines and engines, some cut open the reveal the workings. Interestingly the small models were far more exciting than the life size ones.


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful photo! Thanks for sharing the fun -- and the fascination. I'd love to see those models up close . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, next time you're in the UK... Your website says you travel world wide. I'm fascinated how people from far afield stumble on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for coming with us -- the extra pair of hands (and tinks chasing legs) made it very relaxing for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pleasure, glad I'm still fast enough!

      Delete