Sunday 4 November 2012

More old friends, autumn in vineyards

After two long weekends away and a few sunny days when I could hear the garden screaming for attention I see to my horror it's been twelve days since my last one. Don't let anyone tell you retirement is restful!
A couple of weeks ago we went to visit friends near Frankfurt. Ann-Christin was at Amy's school for year 1, they became good friends & we've kept in touch. We spent a couple of days at Rudesheim in the Rheingau, just across the river from Bingen (hildegard) The last of the grape harvest was under way, and the weather perfect. Some of the photos might be improved by photoshop, but I used "proper" film for so long I still have a sneaky feeling it's cheating. I might add the fiddled copies later for comparison.













No comments:

Post a Comment