Wednesday 28 November 2012

Lazy, Space

It's always said that if you want something done, ask a busy person, the end of my full time course way back in June probably explains why I've got so lazy about my blog. There's no lack of things to report, just seems less urgency. Yesterday was mince-pie day, I try to get them done & frozen well in advance, some years they don't get as far as the freezer & I have to start again, but I beat the gannets with 4 dozen. I use Mrs Beeton's cheese straw mixture for the pastry, it gives a tangy savouriness to them. For the people who don't like mincemeat I do spicy apple&cranberry ones.
As well as being a mathematician, R is a bit of a space-freak, it's catching; I find the thought of pictures like this coming from saturn many billions of miles away incredible, and this one this one after the computers have played with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment