Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas, Rosey

I hope everyone survived all the festivities. We went to Amy's; she cooked roast duck, stuffed mushrooms for Laura & all the trimmings, followed by apple pie. Laura&Nick's turn next year with a bit of luck! Amy gave me lessons on a program called Paint Shop Pro on Christmas night, a bit sad & geeky, but I can only use it on her computer, & she's back beavering away today, & we're now home. It was fun to play with, I suppose no worse than starting on a new computer game, just happens to be work! The results are on 60pix. You have to work out what I did to them all.
At midday on Christmas day we had a conference call with all the family & Rosey-in-Antarctica, it was wonderful to hear her, sometimes modern technology works, and is useful. She has plenty of snow, & was off skiing.


A couple of more festive photos, the second is bit of a magic crystal Christmas tree, they've become a bit of a tradition.

1 comment: