Thursday 9 August 2012

Maxi&Mini, beautiful pests! Hopeful.

A heavy duty gardening day today, so sunny I had to keep my camera close, spiders are so satisfying to photograph when they're busy, so many bits to look at, when they work I love the pictures.





Spiders please me as I imagine them to be sitting there feasting on creatures that bite me or eat my best plants, not so snails, but they're sort of intriguing  in a gruesome sort of way, certainly survivors.



Butterflies are a real dilemma! I love them until I think what damage the caterpillars do, gooseberries totally stripped of leave for the last three years. This Brimstone looks so innocent.


Finally, my cucumber really looks good, will be yummy with crimson basil, but I might have to wait a while for the tomatoes.




No comments:

Post a Comment