Friday 27 January 2012

36: 60 Books, Kingfisher

No, I haven't read 60 mind-improving books yet, far too busy with Art, but I've finished leaving the 60 books I planned to way back in July. I left a note in each, explaining about sixtyfor60, asking for a record of the books' travels. I had feed back from 1 in Ingleton, Yorkshire, 1 near Scarborough, 1 was leaving Tate Modern to be left in another gallery, but has gone quiet, and 1 left a campsite in Namibia and travelled to South Africa.
Laura & I walked into town today & had the best ever sighting of a kingfisher, a good 10 minutes, during which it caught a small fish, then sat on a branch to let it go down. It was right the other side of the canal, so without a tripod the picture isn't brilliant quality, but you can tell what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment